Cave Tubing at Pindul Cave Gunung Kidul
It is located in Gunung Kidul. Pindul Cave offers a set of interesting natural scenery and unique traveling experience. This cave provides a different style of enjoying activity. Especially, when you are laying on a set of tubes, you can enjoy drifting along the Pindul River underground with its unique caves. It filled with a cluster of bats, the magnificient stalactites within. You are trying cave tubing now. Cave tubing is a combination of rafting and caving by using a rubber tube. You enjoy the trips by lay inside a set of tubes and following the drift of the underground river. Cave tubing is perfect for those who love adventure traveling. Cave Tubing can be done on a personal basis or in groups. The activity itself is relatively safe and can be enjoyed by anyone from any different age groups. Expert and experienced instructors are ready anytime to guide the participants through the journey, complete with safety equipments such as safety helmets, rubber tubes, head lamp, and safety jacket for one to wear. The activity is one of tourist attraction which is located within Bejiharjo Village in Karangmojo, Gunung Kidul, about 50 kilometers from city of Yogyakarta. The distance takes about 1 to 1.5 hours journey by car, going through the mountains. You can see a beautiful village that different than another village in Gunung Kidul. Actually, you can see many trees on the way to go there. As you may see, it is a teak tree. It is like a small forest around your trip. This trip makes unforgettable moment. You never see this tree on Yogyakarta. You have to see this beautiful forest. It is unusual trip because it is only found in this journey. You may get a fresh sensation.
- Tour Package : Cave Tubing
- Remark : Leave at 7.30 am pick up at your hotel stay. The trip from Jogja to Goa Pindul takes a half hour. After arriving at the location you have 3 hours to explore the riverand the cave as far as 2 kilometers using rubber tires directed by an experienced guide. Before the adventure, given ginger ale. When finished playing, there is provided a snack while taking a break. After completion of rest and then returned to the hotel.
- Hours : 10
- Price all in : IDR 200.000/person (In Group) OR Private Car (Driver+Petrol Included) IDR 700.000 (Maximum 5 persons)
- Most of tour minimum 2 persons booking.
- Including : Parking fees, snack and drink, entrance area and package fees with guidance and insurance.
- For booking minimum 4 persons, extra free lunch with only at IDR 175.000/person.
Free Internet Access 1 hour/person at our Internet Lounge for booking Tour and/or buying Ticket.
For more information or booking, please contact us:
- +62 274 8352507
- +62 819 03762507
- Head Office : Sosrowijayan Wetan St., Gang I, GT1/96, Malioboro, Yogyakarta 55271, Indonesia.
- Branch office :
1. Jl Sosrowijayan No.32 Sosromenduran Malioboro Yogyakarta
2. Kav. Gorongan No.27, Jl. Perumnas, Condongcatur, Sleman, Yogyakarta 55283, Indonesia