Dieng Plateu Tour
The highest village in Java is located in Dieng. This plateau lay on +2093-m above sea level, around a group of Mountains. Sindoro and Sumbing are the prominent ones, but there are a lot of other mountains such as Pakuwaja, Sikunir, Prau, etc.
This plateau was formed a long time ago from a huge explosion of one mountain and creates a crater-like fissure in the middle. Then this part was dried out from water and during Sanjaya dynasti they built several small Hindu temples as the praying place for Hindu God, Shiva.. along the time, people named the temples as the characters in Mahabaratha – Hindu epic.
Due to the cool weather and fertile soil, Dieng plateau is a good place for farming and this is what mostly the locals do for living – potato farms. The people works for tourism/hotels are coming from nearby town – Wonosobo.
Dieng Village is a good basecamp to see Dieng as there are several cheap hostels or even rented village’s house and you can rent a bike-taxi to take you around the attraction places.
- Tour Package : Dieng Plateau – Colouring Lakes – Temples
- Remark : Departure at 08.00 am pick up at your hotel stay. The trip from Jogja to Dieng took two and a half hours. After arriving at the location you have 5 hours to explore the color lake, crater and temples with escorted by a driver heading to their respectivelocations. Having completed a tour, then lunch and continue the journey back to thehotel.
- Hours of trip : 11
- Price all in : IDR 175.000/person (In Group) OR Private Car (Driver+Petrol Included) IDR 575.000 (Maximum 5 Persons)
- Most of tour minimum 2 persons booking.
- Including : Breakfast at Kopitiam Resto (original Java Taste) or snack and drink, parking fees and insurance.
The price for minimum 4 persons ONLY at IDR 150.000/person with extra free lunch.
Free Internet Access 1 hour/person at our Internet Lounge for booking Tour and/or buying Ticket.
For more information or booking, please contact us:
- +62 274 8352507
- +62 819 03762507
- Head Office : Sosrowijayan Wetan St., Gang I, GT1/96, Malioboro, Yogyakarta 55271, Indonesia.
- Branch office :
1. Jl Sosrowijayan No.32 Sosromenduran Malioboro Yogyakarta
2. Kav. Gorongan No.27, Jl. Perumnas, Condongcatur, Sleman, Yogyakarta 55283, Indonesia